Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Some games won't connect to the Internet.

II've found that suddenly, some games and other apps can't access the Internet. They'll sit there, then finally give me a "Can't find a connection" message, even though I can surf the web. I've reset the router several times, but no change.

iPad Air, iOS 8.2

Posted on Mar 26, 2015 9:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 29, 2015 2:55 PM

Hi Jwl3gg,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. Based on what you stated, it sounds like you have an internet connection but some apps are having trouble. I would recommend that you read these articles, they may be helpful in troubleshooting your issue.

Restart or reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Update the iOS software on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Cheers,

Mario

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 29, 2015 2:55 PM in response to Jwl3gg

Hi Jwl3gg,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. Based on what you stated, it sounds like you have an internet connection but some apps are having trouble. I would recommend that you read these articles, they may be helpful in troubleshooting your issue.

Restart or reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Update the iOS software on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Cheers,

Mario

Some games won't connect to the Internet.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.