Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

In horizontal mode I cannot get full page. The left side bar stays. What to do?

My voice messaging will not always stay on screen. I dictate the words, I see them on the screen. I press Done and they disappear. What is wrong?

iPad Mini, iOS 8.2

Posted on Mar 26, 2015 8:01 PM

14 replies

Mar 28, 2015 7:42 PM in response to bobseufert

Thank you Bob. As to he voice dictation question, I am using your answer now and it worked. However, I sure hope a repair update is soon for actually it is a three-step process for one has to in highlight the words

Somehow the answer to the voice dictation question is being answered in the same box as my other question related to getting rid of the sidebar in landscape mode which will be very confusing to all. Can that be fixed?

Mar 28, 2015 8:35 PM in response to bobseufert

I tried that with the portal email and it worked. Thank you, but like I said to Andy I am not happy with the fact that the side bar will not go away. Apple, please work on this!

Am trying to use the dictation for these chats but it decides to not work at all sometimes, even with your suggested 3-step solution in the 8.2 update.

Based on these problems, I am not sure I want to up date the software on my iPhone.

In horizontal mode I cannot get full page. The left side bar stays. What to do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.