Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a UK iTunes account but now live in Australia. Can I transfer all my apps and movies from my UK account to my Australian account?

I have a UK iTunes account but now live in Australia. I have opened an Australian iTunes account now. Can I transfer all my apps and movies from my UK account to my Australian account? I have well over 100 movies and TV shows that I want to easily continue to access through Apple TV without having to download them all and play them through my computer. Most of it is for the kids and its just easier if they can access it all directly through Apple TV.

Posted on Mar 26, 2015 10:59 PM

1 reply

Mar 26, 2015 11:52 PM in response to Neenski

You can't transfer any content from one account to another account (nor can accounts be merged) - all content will remain tied to the account that downloaded it.

Do you not have copies of all of your downloads e.g. on your computer or backup of your downloads/library ? Whilst you are in Australia you can't redownload your UK purchases (you have to be in a country to use its store), if you have them on your computer's iTunes library then you should be able to stream them from it to your Apple TV

I have a UK iTunes account but now live in Australia. Can I transfer all my apps and movies from my UK account to my Australian account?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.