Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMac 27" anti-glare film damaged

I have a 27" iMac brought 1,4 years ago. I just discovered that the anti-glare foil on the screen is falling off.

I received a 1-year guarantee when I brought it, so now it's out of it. I am very disappointed, it's not normal for a 2.500 euro product to start doing these problems after 1 and a half years.

Which are my options? Because I don't think I should pay for a screen-replacement or any other things like this, for a iMac just 1,4 years old!

Thanks,

marian

iMac, iOS 8.1

Posted on Mar 27, 2015 2:32 AM

2 replies

Mar 27, 2015 4:38 AM in response to mende1

I Just received an answer from the reseller: they want to charge me with 581 euros + VAT for replacing the display.

wait, 600+ euros for what??? For solving a problem that shouldn't be on a 1 year product??? This is incredible! Does anyone know where I can sand a email, directly to apple?

P.S. I bought it for my company, therefore they say i have only one year guarantee. If it was for personal use, i would have two years...

iMac 27" anti-glare film damaged

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.