Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I manage my subscriptions through iTunes?

I recently created a new Spotify account instead of my old Facebook-connected Spotify account. Now I have 2 accounts. How do I manage/delete my Spotify premium subscription through iTunes, form the previous account? I don't see any "manage subscription" category in my Apple-Id settings

Posted on Mar 27, 2015 5:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 27, 2015 5:30 AM

Any subscriptions that you are paying through your iTunes account (and not directly to the provider) should show on the account on your computer's iTunes (Store > View Account menu option) and on iOS device (tap on your id in Settings > iTunes & App Store) : Manage your auto-renewing subscriptions.

Is that where you are looking, and it doesn't show ?

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 27, 2015 5:30 AM in response to Emiliavaa

Any subscriptions that you are paying through your iTunes account (and not directly to the provider) should show on the account on your computer's iTunes (Store > View Account menu option) and on iOS device (tap on your id in Settings > iTunes & App Store) : Manage your auto-renewing subscriptions.

Is that where you are looking, and it doesn't show ?

Mar 27, 2015 5:46 AM in response to Emiliavaa

You are sure that you are paying for it through iTunes, and through that account (you only have the one iTunes account) ? The 'manage subscriptions' section should show on an account if there are subscriptions on it - you could try contacting iTunes Support and see if they can find it and cancel it : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/ - click on Contact iTunes Store Support on the right-hand side of the page

How do I manage my subscriptions through iTunes?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.