Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes is stuck on setting up my new iPhone?

I hooked my iphone 5s up to iTunes for the first time in months last night and it wouldn't fully sync. It would get to step 3 and no farther. I tried restarting both my phone and my pc and it didn't work. So i synced it and backed it up to to my laptop which it did fine but it messed my music up. So I erased my phone and backed it up to my laptop since it had all my current stuff on it.

Now every time time I hook my phone up to either device instead of syncing it keeps asking me if I want to set my phone up as a new phone or if I want to back it up from a previous back up and i don't know how to fix it. Again i tried restarting everything, I'm even seriously considering erasing my phone again but I dont want to do that.

My phone works perfectly fine now, i just want my music back and it's not allowing me to put any of it on. If this can't be fixed I'm going to go to the Apple store Saturday and ask.

Any help here would be greatly appreciated

--Thanks!

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.2

Posted on Mar 27, 2015 5:31 AM

There are no replies.

iTunes is stuck on setting up my new iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.