Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

2 versions of Ableton Live 9. One is damaged and can't be found. Tried everything I knew. Help.

I have 2 Ableton Live 9 versions. One is working correctly and the other one is damaged and won't appear in the App list menu.

The damaged one is also the 'default' lauching app for any Ableton Live project but impossible to find it in the Macbook hard drive and erase it.

I tried everything : complete reinstall of Live 9, repaired disk permissions + disk itself, cleaned the whole drive with Onyx, even reinstall Maverick Combo update, try some dodgy code line to force erasing any ableton live 9 soft present of the laptop but nothing work. Used all my cards so any idea would be welcomed. Here is a pic so it can help, many thanks! W.

User uploaded file

MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9.5), Ableton Live 9 32 bit

Posted on Mar 27, 2015 5:05 AM

There are no replies.

2 versions of Ableton Live 9. One is damaged and can't be found. Tried everything I knew. Help.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.