Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Playing podcasts

When I play podcasts with my 7th gen. Ipod Nano, it automatically skips to the next episode when one is finished. If it's the last episode, it plays the last one over and over. How can I change the settings so this doesn't happen?

iPod nano (7th generation)

Posted on Mar 27, 2015 5:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 27, 2015 9:47 AM

Tap the screen on the podcast, and under the thing that tells you how far along you are on the podcast, there are 4 icons. Tap on the one with 2 arrows going in a circle once (or until the icon goes white). It should stop at the end of a podcast. The icon with the number 30 and an arrow going around it means go 30 seconds back in the podcast and the icon that says "1x" changes the speed. Experiment with them and see what happens.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 27, 2015 9:47 AM in response to Pernille N

Tap the screen on the podcast, and under the thing that tells you how far along you are on the podcast, there are 4 icons. Tap on the one with 2 arrows going in a circle once (or until the icon goes white). It should stop at the end of a podcast. The icon with the number 30 and an arrow going around it means go 30 seconds back in the podcast and the icon that says "1x" changes the speed. Experiment with them and see what happens.

Apr 3, 2015 3:05 PM in response to helpfulperson

Thanks for your answer, but I'm afraid it didn't solve my problem. When I tap the icon until it goes white, it only keeps Ipod from repeating the podcast, not from skipping straight to the next episode.

All in all, I'm not happy with this Ipod. It seems whoever designed it is more interested in music and videos than in podcasts. I would return it and ask for a refund, but it's been too long since I bought it.

Playing podcasts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.