Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IMEI *******, CAN YOU TELL ME IF THIS DEVICE IS ON YOUR BLACK LIST? A FRIEND GAVE IT TO ME, BUT I NEED TO UNLOCKED IT, I CANT FIND THE FIRST OWNER, PLEASE HELP ME TO UNLOCKED

PLEASE HELP TO ME TO UNLOCK THIS DEVICE, A FRIEND GIVE IT TO ME AS A GIFT, HE BOUGHT IT TO SOMEONE NEVER MEET HIM BEFORE AND LATER THE DEVICE, MY FRIEND USED IT WITH THE FIRST CONFIGURATION AND WHEN HE GAVE IT TO ME, HE RESET ALL CONFIGURATION, NOW I CANT CONTACT THE FIRST OWNER, THIS DEVICE WAS BUY IT IN USA AND ITS BEEN WORKING IN NICARAGUA, I REALLY APPRECIATE ALL THE HELP YOU CAN GIVE TO ME...THANK YOU VERY MUCH

<Personal Information Edited by Host>

iPhone 4, iOS 7.1.1, IMEI ********

Posted on Mar 27, 2015 10:43 AM

16 replies

Mar 27, 2015 11:36 AM in response to nmarin007

nmarin007 wrote:

maybe its not an stolen device...she seems to be a honorable lady...but her people refuse to give to me her phone number...this is weird!...all her facebook friends refuse to know her

Probably because it's a stolen phone and you sound like some kind of criminal/stalker trying to hunt her down.

Give up. It's useless. Thank you friend, and politely explain that the phone can not be used. Maybe they can contact whoever they got it from and get their money back.

IMEI *******, CAN YOU TELL ME IF THIS DEVICE IS ON YOUR BLACK LIST? A FRIEND GAVE IT TO ME, BUT I NEED TO UNLOCKED IT, I CANT FIND THE FIRST OWNER, PLEASE HELP ME TO UNLOCKED

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.