Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to transfer Kindle files onto my Ipod Touch

The files are in my Kindle on my computer but they will not transfer over to the Ipod Touch. How do I get the files moved over to the Ipod Touch from my pc?

Posted on Mar 27, 2015 6:54 AM

5 replies

Mar 27, 2015 7:18 AM in response to elsiwhm

You don't transfer Kindle books from your computer. You download them from Amazon on the device that the app is running on. When you open the Kindle app on your device, you should see two buttons at the bottom: Cloud and Device. Click on the Cloud button to see the books that need to be downloaded from Amazon. Click on any book you want to download.

Cheers,

GB

Mar 27, 2015 7:28 AM in response to elsiwhm

Are the Kindle purchases?

Just what happens when you try to redownload via the Kindle app on the iPod?

Deliver to Kindle for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Deliver books, periodicals, and personal documents to your Kindle reading app fromManage Your Content and Devices.

To successfully deliver Kindle content, the Kindle reading app must be registered to the same Amazon account you use to purchase Kindle content.

After you buy a Kindle book, Audible audiobook, magazine, or newspaper, the title is saved to the Cloud and can be accessed from Manage Your Content and Devices. New purchases are sent to your reading app and appear under the Cloud tab.

From your computer:

1. Visit Manage Your Content and Devices
  2. Select Your Content.
  3. Select the title and then click Deliver.
  4. On the pop-up window, select the device or app from the drop-down menu.
  5. Select Deliver. Your content will automatically be delivered to your device or reading app once its connected to a wireless network.

From the Kindle reading app Home screen, tap the Device tab to view and open the title.

Related Help Topics

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201244880

Unable to transfer Kindle files onto my Ipod Touch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.