Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ipad air cannot create more than 2 pages

My iPad Air has two pages. When I try to create a third it will not allow it. I downloaded enough apps to fill the first two pages and one left over for a third page, but it does not appear. I cannot drag an app to a third page either, it just bounces back.

iPad Air, iOS 8.2

Posted on Mar 27, 2015 8:47 AM

1 reply

Mar 27, 2015 11:23 AM in response to David I C

Have you tried closing all of the apps in the multitasking display and then reset the iPad? Sometimes closing everything and resetting the system can help fix odd issues.

In order to close apps, you have to drag the app up from the multitasking display. Double tap the home button and you will see apps lined up going left to right across the screen. Swipe to get to the app that you want to close and then swipe "up" on the app preview thumbnail to close it.

Reset the iPad by holding down on the sleep and home buttons at the same time for about 10-15 seconds until the Apple logo appears on the screen after which time you can release the buttons and let the iPad start up.

ipad air cannot create more than 2 pages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.