Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Just got Brighthouse roadrunner internet and my MacBook Air will not connect - hubs surface connected right away

Brighthouse just connected their internet at our house, and my macbook air will not connect. My husband's surface connected right away.

MacBook Air

Posted on Mar 27, 2015 10:02 AM

1 reply

Mar 30, 2015 7:55 AM in response to Westie0506

Hello, Westie0506.

Thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities.

I understand that you are experiencing issues with not being able to connect your MacBook Air to Wi-Fi. Wireless troubleshooting can be difficult at times as there are multiple factors that can cause one device to experience this behavior but not others. I would need a little more information with the type of router you are using to provide a better answer. However, try adjusting your router per the recommend settings outlined below.

iOS and OS X: Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points

If you are still experiencing this issue, take a look at the troubleshooting article below.

Wi-Fi: How to troubleshoot Wi-Fi connectivity

-Jason H.

Just got Brighthouse roadrunner internet and my MacBook Air will not connect - hubs surface connected right away

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.