Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logic X does not find my plugins

Hello,

I have a huge problem: I own plugins like Massive but my Logic X does not show them neither in the plugin field nor in the plugin manager. I checked the folders and the .components and .vst datas are all available. I read many different topics in other forums but nothing helped: I deleted i.e. the audiounit-cache or restartet logic pro and my laptop a several times. I also downloaded the Sylenth1 demo plugin to see if at least the demo is shown but that didnt work either.
I really start becoming desperate, no approach was successful.

Hope that someone here could help me.

Logic Pro X, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2), Macbook Air

Posted on Mar 27, 2015 9:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 27, 2015 10:22 AM

Sylenth will not work natively with Logic Pro X because it is only available in the older 32bit Audio Unit (AU) Plugin format which is no longer supported in Logic Pro X which only supports the newer (as in 5 years ago newer!) 64bit AU Plugin format.

To run/use Sylenth or any other 32bit only AU plugin.. you must purchase and use a 32bit to 64bit AU wrapper application such as 32Lives...

http://www.32lives.com/

Massive... if fully updated to the latest version.. works fine in LPX as it is available as a 64bit AU Plugin... and so does not need the use of 32Lives to wrap it.

Check Native Instruments 's Service Manager Application in your applications folder.. to update Massive.... or if you are using a really old version, you may need to purchase an upgrade for it.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 27, 2015 10:22 AM in response to IsGu

Sylenth will not work natively with Logic Pro X because it is only available in the older 32bit Audio Unit (AU) Plugin format which is no longer supported in Logic Pro X which only supports the newer (as in 5 years ago newer!) 64bit AU Plugin format.

To run/use Sylenth or any other 32bit only AU plugin.. you must purchase and use a 32bit to 64bit AU wrapper application such as 32Lives...

http://www.32lives.com/

Massive... if fully updated to the latest version.. works fine in LPX as it is available as a 64bit AU Plugin... and so does not need the use of 32Lives to wrap it.

Check Native Instruments 's Service Manager Application in your applications folder.. to update Massive.... or if you are using a really old version, you may need to purchase an upgrade for it.

Logic X does not find my plugins

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.