Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I view the music on my iPhone in iTunes, how do I view this by album, rather than in a long list of songs?

When I view the music on my iPhone in iTunes, how do I view this by album, rather than in a long list of songs? When I view the music stored on my iMac, I get a choice to view by Songs, Artists, Albums, Composers, etc. But I don't get any choice with the music on my iPhone.

Its really hard to manage the music on my iPhone. I want to quickly remove albums and add new ones.

Is there a solution that I haven't seen?

iPhone 6, iOS 8.2

Posted on Mar 27, 2015 9:36 AM

1 reply

Mar 27, 2015 10:44 AM in response to turboweaver

turboweaver wrote:

When I view the music on my iPhone in iTunes, how do I view this by album, rather than in a long list of songs? When I view the music stored on my iMac, I get a choice to view by Songs, Artists, Albums, Composers, etc. But I don't get any choice with the music on my iPhone.

Its really hard to manage the music on my iPhone. I want to quickly remove albums and add new ones.

Is there a solution that I haven't seen?

Create a playlist, add/delete albums and sync this playlist.

You don't need to manually manage the iPhone music to do this.

When I view the music on my iPhone in iTunes, how do I view this by album, rather than in a long list of songs?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.