Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

4th gen touch and iTunes Match no longer works

I have a 4th gen touch, and iTunes Match no longer works - I choose it in settings, and it just turns itself off a few seconds later - it worked before, and I had to restore the iPod, and it doesn't work any more.

iPhone 4S

Posted on Mar 27, 2015 9:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 30, 2015 7:35 AM

Hi randy_m,

If you are having issues with your iPod touch turning off iTunes Match unexpectedly, you may want to try some things to troubleshoot.

First, quit all running applications and test again -

Force an app to close in iOS

Next, I would try restarting and if needed resetting the iPod -

Restart or reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If the issue is still present, you may want to restore the iPod as a new device -

How to erase your iOS device and then set it up as a new device or restore it from backups.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Best,

Brett L

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 30, 2015 7:35 AM in response to randy_m

Hi randy_m,

If you are having issues with your iPod touch turning off iTunes Match unexpectedly, you may want to try some things to troubleshoot.

First, quit all running applications and test again -

Force an app to close in iOS

Next, I would try restarting and if needed resetting the iPod -

Restart or reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If the issue is still present, you may want to restore the iPod as a new device -

How to erase your iOS device and then set it up as a new device or restore it from backups.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Best,

Brett L

4th gen touch and iTunes Match no longer works

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.