Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I cancel One to One ?

Hi ! I bought an Imac with applecare and one to one. The problem is that I've never activated one to one so I never used it because when I went to a Genius bar and asked how it worked, the guy told me that I have to bring my Imac with me. Since it cost $$$, I dont want to break it or loose it so ... The guy told me about buying a case to protect it but it cost over 200$ and I will use it only to go a few times when I have an appointment for One to One ...

iMac with Retina 5K display, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Mar 27, 2015 9:23 AM

2 replies

Mar 27, 2015 11:14 AM in response to mjhoudart

I'm not sure what you're asking about. One to One membership is valid for a year, and you can schedule an appointment at any time. I don't believe membership is refundable, but you could ask.

Unless your iMac needs attention specific to configuring it (such as data migration) I doubt it's necessary to bring it every time. If you do though, why not just use the box the iMac came in?

Mar 28, 2015 6:32 AM in response to John Galt

One to One membership is valid for a year but you have to activate it and then it becomes active for a year. I did not so I thought maybe they can refund me because I did not use it. And no I dont want to bring it in the box that came with Imac. I bought a desktop and it is not for traveling all around with it. The guy at genius Bar told me that it is better if I bring it every time because when he shows something to do, it can be done directly on my Imac instead of taking notes and do it later on. Well I think I will have no choice and buy the case if they dont refund...

Can I cancel One to One ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.