Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an IPhone 4, and I wanted to reset it, but couldn't do it via computer because the "find my IPhone" was turned on. So I went to ICloud > Find My IPhone and just erased my phone from there. The was acting weird but I finally got to a black scre

I have an IPhone 4, and I wanted to reset it, but couldn't do it via computer because the "find my IPhone" was turned on. So I went to ICloud > Find My IPhone and just erased my phone from there. The was acting weird but I finally got to a black screen with the spinning circle. And it won't advance. I can't just hold the sleep button and home button down because my sleep button is broken! Any help? I have reset my phone before.

iPhone 4, iOS 7.1.2, Broken sleep button

Posted on Mar 27, 2015 9:42 AM

1 reply

I have an IPhone 4, and I wanted to reset it, but couldn't do it via computer because the "find my IPhone" was turned on. So I went to ICloud > Find My IPhone and just erased my phone from there. The was acting weird but I finally got to a black scre

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.