Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

when I go to update my apps and it asks me to login with my daughters password and on her phone it ask her for my id

when I go to update my apps, it asks me to login with my daughters password and on her phone it ask her for my id & password .

Well our names pop up and it ask for the password. But when we enter them it wont work. But if an app is downloaded, the

correct name and password shows up. We both have Iphone 6 plus. She downloaded her information on my computer when she

did her first restore. Do we have to restore them all over again?

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.2

Posted on Mar 27, 2015 10:29 AM

There are no replies.

when I go to update my apps and it asks me to login with my daughters password and on her phone it ask her for my id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.