Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iBooks are removed from my purchase history and are not hidden

My iPad Air (Gen 1) running on iOS 8.2

The other iPad is a iPad Mini (Gen 1) currently running on the iOS 7 is attached to my account and belongs to someone else in my family.

1. My iBooks are completely removed from my purchase history. I checked my hidden history but they're not there either. My actual purchases are missing from my account I purchased them from.
  2. I searched the community for similar problems, but no one seems to have this one. They're usually removed from the device, but still in the account they're purchased with and are redownloadable. As I said my iBooks are not even showing up in the account at all as if I never purchased them.
  3. However my family member runs the iPad mini on the same account I run mine on. All my books are on the iPad mini because of the automatically download function being enabled. Had the iPad mini not had a copy of my books I doubt they'd exist on that iPad mini either.
  4. Additionally, but a different tangential iBook problem altogether. My family member bought a few iBooks off of Amazon and they don't show up. After they're delivered they appear no where on the iPad mini.

iPad Air Wi-Fi, Cellular, iOS 8.2

Posted on Mar 27, 2015 9:25 AM

4 replies

Mar 27, 2015 9:49 AM in response to Agent Yellow Bee

Amazon books can only be read using the Kindle app. It is free. Download it from the App Store.

Also, going forward, if you are looking for purchases that were made under a specific Apple ID, sign that Apple ID onto iTunes on a computer, click on the Books option, click on Purchased under the Quick Links section, then click on All to display all books that you have purchased under that ID.

Cheers,

GB

My iBooks are removed from my purchase history and are not hidden

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.