Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My photos library has been loading for four days. Any idea what the issue might be?

My iCloud photos library has been trying to load for four days. What is the issue?

Posted on Mar 27, 2015 11:09 AM

1 reply

Mar 30, 2015 8:41 AM in response to ok_takem

Greetings ok_takem,

After reading your post, it sounds like you are experiencing an issue with photo syncing. You may want to consider restarting the device first, and then resetting if that does not work. This article provides detailed instructions for Restarting, and Reseting:

Restart or reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

How to restart

1. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the red slider appears.
  2. Drag the slider to turn your device completely off.
  3. After the device turns off, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button again until you see the Apple logo.

How to reset

• You should reset your device as a last resort and only if you can't restart it.
  • To reset, press and hold both the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.

Thank you for contributing to Apple Support Communities.

Best,

Bobby_D

My photos library has been loading for four days. Any idea what the issue might be?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.