Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

all at once my gmail will not load, any suggestions

I was trying to open my gmail this morning and it kept giving me an error saying to many "redirects made" then it had a question mark to click on the safari and I troubleshooted from there. I emptied my Cache, I checked for software updates, I rebooted computer and internet. It allows me to open another account I have but not two of them that I am trying to view. Could it have to do with my nook and having both opened on that? I have been using them for a long time like that and I don't know how to sign out of my nook to see if that is the problem. I can view my email on my apple account but I am use to viewing it directly on my gmail account. Can anyone help? Thank you

MacBook (13-inch Late 2009)

Posted on Mar 27, 2015 11:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 27, 2015 6:53 PM

This must have become a big enough issue for apple to have a support page about it.

Safari: "Could not open the page, too many redirects" - Apple Support

Download and run Chrome.. if that doesn't fix it make sure you upgrade your version of java and (dare I say it) adobe flash..

2 replies

all at once my gmail will not load, any suggestions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.