Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad help 2 facebook accounts help

Hi. I hope someone can help me on this issue and thanking you in advance.

I had 2 facebooks log ins on my iPad. I have a game on both. I would like to play the game on my 2nd FB account but when I download, it keeps reverting to my original FB account. So I took that FB account off my iPad, took the game off and downloaded the game again. Keeps going back to the first FB account. I tried looking at the cloud, says nothing on there. Could someone please help me with this issue. Thank you. Jaci

iPad 2, iOS 8.2

Posted on Mar 27, 2015 1:18 PM

1 reply

Mar 27, 2015 2:24 PM in response to jaci needs help

Well anyone out there.......

Still getting message error:

"Sorry, you have already logged in with one Facebook account on this device. Please us the same account to continue playing."

I have deactivated the first facebook account both on facebook and iPad. Tried downloading on the iPad the Hearts of Vegas game and log on with my new Facebook account. Still receiving the message.

I have noticed that when I go to download the game, it is showing me the cloud. When I go to the cloud, there is nothing there.

I would appreciate any input on how to correct this issue. Thanks, Jaci

iPad help 2 facebook accounts help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.