Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

gift card account money summary

how do I find out how much money I have left on a gift card I used? I can't seem to find it anywhere. Thanks

iPod touch, iOS 6.1.6, unable to connect to itunes,

Posted on Mar 27, 2015 12:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 27, 2015 12:44 PM

My account's balance shows at the top right of the store's page on my computer's iTunes (current version of iTunes), by clicking on my name towards the top right of my iTunes, and by logging in to view my account via the Store > View Account menu option. On my iOS devices it shows at the bottom of, for example, the Featured tab in the App Store app under my account id (or you can view your account by tapping on your id in Settings > iTunes & App Store and it should show on the screen that you are taken to)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 27, 2015 12:44 PM in response to haidee119

My account's balance shows at the top right of the store's page on my computer's iTunes (current version of iTunes), by clicking on my name towards the top right of my iTunes, and by logging in to view my account via the Store > View Account menu option. On my iOS devices it shows at the bottom of, for example, the Featured tab in the App Store app under my account id (or you can view your account by tapping on your id in Settings > iTunes & App Store and it should show on the screen that you are taken to)

gift card account money summary

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.