Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I transfer NCAA app for iphone from iTunes to iPhone?

I searched for the NCAA March Madness Live app for iPhone at the iTunes store from my iPhone. No luck…couldn't find it despite several searches. I did find it on iTunes from my mac and downloaded it to the mac. Now I want it show up on my iPhone. My iPhone is listed as a device in my iTunes preferences, and is recognized when I plug it into the mac. Another app that I downloaded earlier today in iTunes automatically showed up on my phone, but the March Madness Live app did not although it shows up under apps in iTunes on my mac. Any ideas? Thanks.

iMac, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.3)

Posted on Mar 27, 2015 1:52 PM

2 replies

Mar 28, 2015 11:38 AM in response to FoxFifth

Thanks for your response. For some reason, the first time I plugged my iPhone into my mac, it showed up as a device in iTunes, but was greyed out so that I couldn't click on it and get to the device page. I unplugged it and then plugged it back in later and it showed up and was in black and white so I was able to click on it and get to the device page. That allowed me to move the March Madness app to my phone by downloading to the phone from the mac and the syncing it. All is well now, but I'm not entirely sure why. Also don't understand why an app for the iPhone couldn't be downloaded to the iPhone from the iPhone, but this worked, so my problem is solved.

How do I transfer NCAA app for iphone from iTunes to iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.