Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help. Not able to receive email on 6 plus but my iPad recieves them,?

jjust got home and noticed I had 38 emails on my iPad but none on my 6 plus. I am able to send but receive. Can someone please help?

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.2

Posted on Mar 27, 2015 3:52 PM

7 replies

Mar 27, 2015 7:34 PM in response to Kangaru76

This has happened to me but uninstalling and reinstalling the email account has not worked. Now it says I have "No Mail" and at the bottom of the screen it still says "Updated Yesterday". the account works on iPad and online, so it's not the account. I tried installing my email on a relatives iphone 5 and there was no problem with it there. It's my iPhone 6 plus.

Mar 27, 2015 7:49 PM in response to Kangaru76

Thanks for replying. Yes, I did a reboot between the delete and reinstall of the email account. Very frustrating! Have tried all sorts of combinations of things. Strangely, the phone will cheerfully send email, but I can't even see them in the "Sent" folder on the phone. I'd just take my iPad but it only works on WiFi and where I need to go we don't have WiFi access.

Help. Not able to receive email on 6 plus but my iPad recieves them,?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.