Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Redeemed Apple Cash Gone

Because my wife and I were moving I decided to redeem my Apple Gift Card on my iPad (with my account) before leaving. I did so because I didn't want to lose the card/cash that my in-laws had given to me for my birthday. Now, a month later, that we are settled in I went to the app store to make a purchase and my redeemed cash was gone. I checked my purchase history and no charges had been made. I even thought that my account needed to be refresh, so I signed out and signed back on and still nothing. Where has the redeemed card/cash gift gone?

iPad 2, iOS 8.1.2

Posted on Mar 27, 2015 2:30 PM

1 reply

Mar 27, 2015 2:41 PM in response to cstreet2

We are fellow users, we won't know where it might have gone.

You are sure that you redeemed it onto your account, and the redemption went through successfully ? If it was an Apple Store gift card the it can only used in the Apple online and bricks-and-mortar stores.

If a balance doesn't show on your account and there are no recent purchases (and you didn't owe iTunes anything which might have taken it), then you could try contacting iTunes Support and see if they can see if it was redeemed onto your account : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/

Redeemed Apple Cash Gone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.