Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I lost connection to my wifi network recently. Other devices ca connect to the network but not my Iphone 4 S on operating system 7.1.2. I reset the network connection and restarted the Ipone with no success. My service provider says it is phone issue?

I can not connect to my ISP network from my Iphone 4S. This just happen recently. Other devices can connect. I reset my network connection and restarted the phone with no success. My OS is 7.1.2 on the phone. The ISP washed there hands of the situation and say it is a issue with Apple? Does anyone have more insight?

Posted on Mar 27, 2015 5:22 PM

4 replies

I lost connection to my wifi network recently. Other devices ca connect to the network but not my Iphone 4 S on operating system 7.1.2. I reset the network connection and restarted the Ipone with no success. My service provider says it is phone issue?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.