Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hacked

I have an iPhone 6 64GB with the latest software (8.2).

When I woke up two days ago and looked at my phone all these weird things had happened. I don't know if I was sleep walking or not. I never have, so probably not:

I (or someone) took 22 photos and 17 videos. Some were black but most the flash was on and some were zoomed in. The videos have weird noises in them.

I started following 9 random sketchy people on Instagram.

Two new alarms were set for random times.

The Accra time zone was set.

Safari was on a website that I've never been on. It was a BASE jumping site.

The wifi got turned off. (Before or after "I" started following the people on Instagram and safari was open?)

Nothing else has happened yet. I'm just worried they got my bank account number or something.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.2, null

Posted on Mar 27, 2015 4:27 PM

6 replies

Mar 28, 2015 6:00 PM in response to RichmondDan

RichmondDan wrote:

If your phone was hacked, that's a software problem. This forum is for assistance with hardware problems. Make an appointment at the Apple store nearest you...we can't help.

This forum is for technical support. That is more likely to mean software than hardware as we can't repair hardware over the internet, can we? But people are quite right to ask questions about either or both. The OP's question was perfectly appropriate.

Hacked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.