Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My messenger not working properly on my iPhone 6 freezes completely and I miss all my texts just not working. anyone else having this issue?

I have already swapped this phone out once for a new I phone 6. First one I was having same issues with.

Now I got the new one and it was good for about a month and now its doing it to but worse. It freezes completely.

Won't let any of my text messages get through to me. All my messages disappear completely and randomly come back when they feel like it.

This time its frozen where I can't even read any texts or get any texts and when I click on the messenger app it just goes to the NEW MESSAGE and won't let me get out of this screen. Should I once again take this back? or are all the iPhone 6's bad like this?

iPhone 6, iOS 8.2

Posted on Mar 27, 2015 7:36 PM

1 reply

Mar 27, 2015 8:25 PM in response to jenae79

It's not the iphones, it's more likely one or more of your programs causing this issue. It's not the iPhone 6's. The possibility of you getting 2 bad iphones from different batches is extremely remote or you have the worst luck on the planet. lol If one iPhone has it, then you get a new one and the same problem comes up again, it's most likely due to an issue with a program that you keep getting back from restoring an old backup. Restore the iphone again and set up as a new iphone. Then manually import your music and your photos. Once that's done, try to use your iphone to see if everything is ok. If it works good for a few days, then try to add some of the apps. At some point, you'll end up loading the malicious app and the problem may come back. Make sure that the apps are all updated. If you still have problems, call Apple so that they can run a diagnostic report and find out which app is causing this issue. Then you can simply delete it and/or update the app. More solutions are available but that's all I will post for now.

My messenger not working properly on my iPhone 6 freezes completely and I miss all my texts just not working. anyone else having this issue?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.