Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to change Input from built in microphone to headset in amplitube?

The amplitube app on my iPad is not working. I cannot hear my guitar through headphones or external speakers.

The tech support from IK Multimedia who makes amplitube has been completely useless. All they do is blame the iPad or the inputs or the cables. I have spent the past two days trying to get them to answer this one question: How do I change the input from built in microphone to headset?

The responses have been comical. First email they said it is because of the input, or drum loop, or the fx mute or solo buttons in the recording section, or it's the microphone. Next email they said to reboot the IPAD, reboot the iPad? Like i didn't try that two days ago. The next email they said to make sure the cables were fully plugged in and there wasn't any dirt in the jack. Yeah ok my two year old niece knows how to unplug and plug in cable jacks but IK'S tech support actually thinks this is a third round troubleshooting step. In the last email the tech support guy implied that I had counterfit equipment. I guess guitarcenter sells black market goods, oh yeah lastly he said it's not amplitube it's the iPad not recognizing the irig. So they are completely useless and before I lose my mind trying to get this resolved with IK I thought I would try Apple.

If anyone can help I would appreciate it.

Thank you.

Posted on Mar 27, 2015 8:10 PM

There are no replies.

How to change Input from built in microphone to headset in amplitube?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.