Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello, I have Mac released in mid 2012 with OS 10.10.2, my friend has downloaded iMovie and iPhoto from his ID, whenever any updates comes I have to depend upon his Apple Id, to get rid of it, I deleted the app and now when I m trying to download it

Hello,

I have Mac released in mid 2012 with OS 10.10.2, my friend has downloaded iMovie and iPhoto from his ID, whenever any updates comes I have to depend upon his Apple Id, to get rid of it, I deleted the app and now when I m trying to download it from my Apple ID it is showing the price of the app. It should show free. Pls help.

MacBook, iOS 7.0.1

Posted on Mar 27, 2015 10:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 27, 2015 10:10 PM

Log in with the Apple ID used to register the computer. If you don't have access to it or the applications still don't show as being free, click here and contact Apple.

(124995)

1 reply

Hello, I have Mac released in mid 2012 with OS 10.10.2, my friend has downloaded iMovie and iPhoto from his ID, whenever any updates comes I have to depend upon his Apple Id, to get rid of it, I deleted the app and now when I m trying to download it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.