Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iweb itunes podcast problem HTTP head requests

Hello!

I used iweb to build my website (www.gestecast.com) for my new podcast (i have hosting from goDaddy) Though I can subscribe to the podcast through the site, I cannot submit it to the iTunes store because I keep getting an error message "Podcast must be hosted on a server that accept HTTP head requests"

I checked with goDaddy and they said "this hosting will support HTTP head requests, however it will need to be custom coded into your application."

I have tried to research how to do this, but I'm not a developer (or even close to one) so it's really challenging. Then I found out that iWeb has been discontinued! And I wonder if this is part of the problem? Does anyone have any ideas for a solution? Should I try to find someone to add this code to my website, or should I get out of iWeb? If so to where? I really liked iWeb and have used it for years for my other website.

Anyway, I'd appreciate any help. And PS, I'm very reluctant to go with Wordpress, because I understand there is problems if you try to take your archives out of their site. And I want to have more control of my archives since these are original plays.

Thank you in advance for any advice!

MacBook Pro, www.gestecast.com

Posted on Mar 27, 2015 8:41 PM

There are no replies.

iweb itunes podcast problem HTTP head requests

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.