Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i lost my iphone

On 20 mar, i lost an iphone 6. Herein the attachment is the imei and serial number. On 21 mar i have signed in icloud to activate the lostmode. One 23 mar i received an email from apple noticing that someone trying to reset my icloud password. At the moment, i could not see my lost iphone in icloud. I dont know how but someone managed to hack into the email that i registered on my iphone to reset my icloud password. After that i receved an email informed that someone used my icloud to remove my lost iphone from my icloud. I really want to find out who stole my phone, so could you please provide me with the ip that hacked into my icloud to remove my phone. Or it will be even better if you could provide me with the current number of that iphone.

Many thanks and best regards

User uploaded file

iPhone 6

Posted on Mar 27, 2015 11:49 PM

1 reply

Mar 28, 2015 12:01 AM in response to thuy linhfromhanoi

We are fellow users here on these forums, you're not talking to iTunes Support nor Apple.

You reported the theft of the phone to the police ? You should leave it to them to investigate. And if you haven't already done so contact your carrier, and change your passwords (iTunes account, email accounts that you had on the phone, and any passwords stored on websites, notes, emails)

i lost my iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.