Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"The World Ends with You : Solo Remix for iPad" Was removed by Square-Enix.Why you don't refund to me???

User uploaded file

Item title: The World Ends with You : Solo Remix for iPad

Price: 19.99$

Developer Apps : Square-Enix

Order number: 141067901938

Case:767868599 & 768957445

Problem.

1)This game not play with iOS8. ( First "Meera" not understand me)

my new iPad (iPad Air2) start with iOS8.1

2)This game is iPad Version. Not play with iPhone.

3)This game has been remove from App Store (Not fix but removed) .

I sent to itunesstoresupport in 22March again 24March . Your team replied to me in 27& 28 March for "Nothing" !!!!! And so long to respond!!!!

1) App store like department store that if someone took a consignment of App store, it should be guaranteed. Guarantee the quality of the item.

2) App store should push the Developer have responsible .Not to tell buyer to go out to call Developer by himself..

3) App Store Should have policy for the Developer, if app has been remove or malfunction.

4)I am disappointed with the App store . You let buyer walk alone. Return nothing except Angry.

iPad Air, iOS 8.1, iPad Air2 , iPhone 5s , iPhone6

Posted on Mar 28, 2015 1:29 AM

1 reply

Mar 28, 2015 3:41 AM in response to Pakinai

We are fellow users here enthuse forums, you're not talking to iTunes Support nor Apple.

Do you have a copy of the app in the Apps part of your computer's iTunes library and/or on your backup of your downloads/library ? Any item could be removed from the store at any time, if not already doing so you should be taking a backup copy of all of your downloads (you can copy purchases from your iPad to your computer's iTunes library via File > Devices > Transfer Purchases) - you are only guaranteed one download of any item.

If you haven't got a copy then have you contacted the developer to see if they are planning on putting the app back into your country's app store ?

If the app was a new purchase and didn't work then did you tell iTunes Support that when you contacted them ?

"The World Ends with You : Solo Remix for iPad" Was removed by Square-Enix.Why you don't refund to me???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.