Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why redeeming a code is so complicated? We need valid reason and explanation to get and satisfied on what we paid for. Make things easy, not messy.

Why redeeming a code is so complicated? We need valid reason and explanation to get and satisfied on what we paid for. Be user-friendly to make it easy not messy.

iPhone 5, iOS 8.2

Posted on Mar 28, 2015 3:35 AM

3 replies

Mar 28, 2015 10:09 AM in response to King_Penguin

I did that link you refer to me (manually and using camera). But still nothing happens, always prompted "not properly activated" or "invalid code". And i did follow the instructions how to send an issue/problems/case regarding itunes card code query.

My apology dude.

I did change country/region, itunes store country, apple id, but still prompting FAILURE "The Gift Certificate or Prepaid Card you entered has not been properly activated." Does it mean it needs to activate by Apple Inc. before i can use it? If that's the case, everytime i buy an itunes card, i need to go Apple Support? Is that so?

Please help me dude regarding this matter, i know you're well knowledgeable about apple systems.

Thanks in advance.

Mar 28, 2015 10:12 AM in response to caloy25

It's the store that you bought it from who have failed to activate the card properly. You could try going back to them and asking them to do it properly, if not then only iTunes Support can potentially activate it - you sent them images of the front and back of the card, and its receipt ?

By 'I did change country/region' do you mean that you are not in the same country as the card was issued from ? If you do then you cannot use it, you have to be in a country to use its store.

Why redeeming a code is so complicated? We need valid reason and explanation to get and satisfied on what we paid for. Make things easy, not messy.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.