Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi I bought macbook Pro Retina 1.3 from India on the 29th March 2014 and currently I am in Norway. And suddenly I can see the inside display screen is broken. Nothing from outside and the main top screen. I got by email from the shop in India, Mumbai

Hi I bought macbook Pro Retina 1.3 from India on the 29th March 2014 and currently I am in Norway. And suddenly I can see the inside display screen is broken. Nothing from outside and the main top screen. I got by email from the shop in India, Mumbai where I purchased it and I have the photos of the screen where do I upload kindly urgently do let me know. It is under warranty till today and I need your urgent details so that I can upload required datas and I shall go back to India on the 5th April 2015 hence I need to get from you how to go about. Thank you. Uday Kumar Ghosh +47 455 48 953

MacBook Pro with Retina display

Posted on Mar 28, 2015 6:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 28, 2015 6:25 AM

You are not addressing Apple here we are all just users like yourself.

CKeep contact Apple in India or you can try Apple in Norway

2 replies

Mar 29, 2015 2:52 AM in response to lllaass

Thank you. I did contact Apple Norway and they already raised a case no based on which I shall go and hand over my mac pro retina 13inch. As per Apple Norway, as the case has been registered before the expiry of the warranty, Apple India to accept the warranty as well and get the set repaired under warranty. Thank you.

Hi I bought macbook Pro Retina 1.3 from India on the 29th March 2014 and currently I am in Norway. And suddenly I can see the inside display screen is broken. Nothing from outside and the main top screen. I got by email from the shop in India, Mumbai

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.