Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 'Profiles'

Way back in the early days of (analogue) mobile phone my trusty Nokia allowed me to set up several profiles that could be activated manually or timed. Thus, for example, I could turn off notifications in the evenings. I know the iPhone has Do Not Disturb but it's not very sophisticated. I'd like to be able to, say, turn on and off email notification from a work account in the evening and weekends and maybe change my notification settings when I travel abroad, etc etc. Sort of: This is my weekday preferred setting - take a snap-shot, name and save it. Now do the same for the weekend setting. Conceptually it's not very complex. I've searched here and on the App Store to no avail. Does anyone know if there is an app that does this or would it even be possible to do given Apple's iOS architecture.

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2), iPhone 6 ; ATV2; MBP(2014)

Posted on Mar 28, 2015 6:10 AM

1 reply

iPhone 'Profiles'

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.