Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apps store does not open on iPhone 6 plus but opens on my iPad. I've checked the settings but not able to determine why. I can perform updates on apps though.

Any specific reason why AppStore does not load on iPhone 6 plus. It used to, but stopped a few days back. My iPad can open the app store, so it's not an Internet issue. My iPhone cache is cleared too. iTunes also does not load. Sometimes apps do not update also. Could it be a device issue as the Internet is slow only on the mobile Phone.

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.2

Posted on Mar 28, 2015 6:22 AM

1 reply

Mar 31, 2015 6:13 AM in response to kumargrao9

Hi kumargrao9,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that recently you noticed that you cannot open the App Store on your iPhone. In this situation, I would recommend working through the suggested steps in the attached article. The article was written for the iTunes Store, but the same troubleshooting steps are valid.

Can't connect to the iTunes Store - Apple Support

Best regards,

Joe

Apps store does not open on iPhone 6 plus but opens on my iPad. I've checked the settings but not able to determine why. I can perform updates on apps though.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.