Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello I want to ask about the problem that become more frequent lately about Siri what is the solution of the problem or need to replace devices

Hello I want to ask about the problem that become more frequent lately about Siri what is the solution of the problem or need to replace devices

Posted on Mar 28, 2015 7:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 28, 2015 7:30 AM

Please clarify your question. If there's a problem with Siri, you don't need to have the device replaced. Depending on what the issue is, you may simply need to restore your iphone to the latest version.

4 replies

Mar 28, 2015 7:57 AM in response to icakaun

Apologies are not set correctly the question I'm trying for some time to fix Siri on my phone but works with headset when not work without them I put the last versich 8.2 and did not iska.Inache phone is wonderful I would never trade it with another brand but these problems are not in my competence , Thanks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.