Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6 Volume

i have an iPhone 6 and when I am listening to music the volume will randomly decrease. The volume bar still reads it is at max volume but it will be very low. It randomly will go back to normal. Sometimes when I get a text it will make the volume go back up but it keeps decreasing out of no where and it is gerting very frustrating. There is no volume limit on in my settings and there's isn't anything out of the ordinary based off of my past iPhones. Does anyone know what it could be or how to fix this?

Posted on Mar 28, 2015 6:19 AM

1 reply

Mar 31, 2015 6:11 AM in response to dpattyk

Howdy dpattyk,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.

From your post I understand that while playing music from the Music app on your iPhone, the volume of the music will randomly decrease even though your volume setting is unchanged. To start troubleshooting this issue, please go ahead and first force close the Music app, and then reset the iPhone by following the steps in the articles below.

iOS: Force an app to close

Turn your iOS device off and on (restart) and reset

Take care,

Alex H.

iPhone 6 Volume

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.