Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

BUG WITH "UPDATE ALL APPS":

I have taken notice that in the last two iTunes Updates, it has affected the function of the “Update All APPS.” If there are APPS to be updated and you click on the button “Update All APPS” it may update just one of the APPS and does not continue updating the remaining APPS. I either have to click on each APP individually, and choose UPDATE or EXIT iTunes and reopen it and sign in again. Even in doing so; iTunes may only UPDATE one APP and then stop; other times it will continue to finish the updating the remaining APPS.

This can be quite frustrating especially when you have to go to each individual APP and choose UPDATE. I think this is a bug that needs to be examined in iTunes. I have uninstalled iTunes in the correct steps and reinstalled iTunes, but the problem still continues to happen.

I am sure that you want your software to be consistent and felt I should bring this to your attention.

Thank you for reviewing my feedback. If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,

Joseph Snook

jdsnook@optimum.net

718-863-1012

iPad Wi-Fi + 4G, iOS 5.0.1

Posted on Mar 28, 2015 5:14 AM

There are no replies.

BUG WITH "UPDATE ALL APPS":

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.