Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Easy

Bonjour j'aimerai savoir comment procéder pour débloquer un iphone icloud

iPhone 5s

Posted on Mar 28, 2015 8:01 AM

6 replies

Mar 28, 2015 8:07 AM in response to rifche

Si vous êtes propriétaire d'origine de l'appareil, prendre le périphérique et son reçu original d'achat à un Apple Store physiques.

Si pas, mais vous êtes en mesure de communiquer avec la personne qui a la serrure, envoyer ce lien et dites-leur de suivre ses instructions.

Si aucune des situations ci-dessus, vous ne pouvez pas activer l'appareil, mais peut-être en mesure d'obtenir ce remboursement. Apple ne sera pas supprimer le verrou pour toute personne autre que le propriétaire original (en supposant qu'ils sont en vie.)

(125001)

Mar 28, 2015 8:09 AM in response to rifche

To remove the Activation Lock of the phone, you'll have to remove the device from "Find my iPhone" by logging into the iCloud account from your computer or by setting up the iPhone with the Apple ID and password that has been used to set up the phone for the first time.

Have a look at this article:

iCloud: Remove your device from Find My iPhone

Find My iPhone Activation Lock: Removing a device from a previous owner’s account - Apple Support

If you don't know the correct Apple ID and password, the phone can't be set up again, and even Apple can't unlock it.

iCloud: Activation Lock

iCloud: Troubleshooting Find My iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac

Easy

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.