Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can I replace a previous icloud account and add a new one on iphone 4S?

I am using my wife's old iphone 4s and I want to set up my own icloud account and remove hers from the phone without cancelling her access to her icloud account.

iPhone 4S

Posted on Mar 28, 2015 7:16 AM

1 reply

Mar 31, 2015 6:23 AM in response to topbleep

Hello topbleep,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that you’re wife’s iCloud account is signed in on the phone you are using and you would like it to have your account. You can sign out of her iCloud account on the iPhone and sign in to your account. This will not cancel her iCloud account. To sign out of an iCloud account on an iPhone, please follow the instructions located in the attached article.

iCloud: Change iCloud feature settings

On your iOS device: Go to Settings > iCloud, then at the bottom of the screen, tap Sign Out (Delete Account in iOS 7 and earlier).

Have a great day,

Joe

how can I replace a previous icloud account and add a new one on iphone 4S?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.