Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello, I have a series of language cd's that I am trying to put onto my iTunes but when I download them, they will not save separately instead they are saving as the first disk so i am ending up with 3 disks on 1. Please help

Hello, I am trying to copy a series of language cd's onto iTunes but each cd will not save separately, instead it is saving all as one disk. So I am ending up with 3 disks on 1 with 3 different track1, 2 etc. Please help as I am sure there is an easy solution to this that I have no clue about. Thanks

toshiba-OTHER, Windows 8

Posted on Mar 28, 2015 7:50 AM

1 reply

Hello, I have a series of language cd's that I am trying to put onto my iTunes but when I download them, they will not save separately instead they are saving as the first disk so i am ending up with 3 disks on 1. Please help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.