Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot toggle cellular for apps

This has been going on for awhile but I figured I'd ask now. So for an extended period of time, I have not been able to turn on or off the ability to use cellular data for any app other than facetime and email. I think in the past I had turned off safari and a few other apps from using cellular data and I can only access these apps while on WiFi. Whenever I try to access them not connected to wifi my phone directs me to the cellular settings and tells me to turn cellular on for these apps. As I said before I cannot turn on or off anything except for facetime and email. I really want to be able to access safari any time on WiFi or data so any help would be great.

I have also taken my phone to Verizon and they had no idea. And for reference I have an iPhone 6 and the latest ios 8.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.2

Posted on Mar 28, 2015 9:42 AM

There are no replies.

Cannot toggle cellular for apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.