Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have 3 duplicate movies on iPad

I have 3 duplicate movies on my iPad which are trying to download and are greyed out and I can't delete them

Posted on Mar 28, 2015 10:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 28, 2015 10:15 AM

Tap on the Downloads tab in iTunes at the bottom, does that take you to where the movies are downloading and if it does, have you tried pausing/deleting the downloads there?

Settings>General>Usage>Storage>Manage Storage>Movies and see if they show up in there to be deleted.

Restart or reset the iPad to see if that will kick start the correct download and get rid of the second download.

Restart or reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Turn WiFi off for about 15 seconds and then and on again to see if that helps

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 28, 2015 10:15 AM in response to kenjobling

Tap on the Downloads tab in iTunes at the bottom, does that take you to where the movies are downloading and if it does, have you tried pausing/deleting the downloads there?

Settings>General>Usage>Storage>Manage Storage>Movies and see if they show up in there to be deleted.

Restart or reset the iPad to see if that will kick start the correct download and get rid of the second download.

Restart or reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Turn WiFi off for about 15 seconds and then and on again to see if that helps

I have 3 duplicate movies on iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.