Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Air not showing full screen after updating to ios 8.2.

How do I reset the screen to show all items on screen while in Safari? Screen seems to be "cut-off" after updating to ios 8.2. Also cannot view Yahoo in Desktop view. It only shows in mobile mode,

iPad Air Wi-Fi, iOS 8.2

Posted on Mar 28, 2015 10:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 30, 2015 5:10 PM

When on Yahoo, tap on the address bar once...a drobox box containing icons of your favourites should appear. Hold your finger anywhere on the box & pull down,,,you should see 'Request Desktop Site' under the address bar...tap on that & the desktop site should load.

Is your Safari screen cut off a bit at the sides? I notice that too on certain websites & usually switch my iPad to landscape mode which allows me to view more of the page without having to scroll sideways.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 30, 2015 5:10 PM in response to Mistrinfo

When on Yahoo, tap on the address bar once...a drobox box containing icons of your favourites should appear. Hold your finger anywhere on the box & pull down,,,you should see 'Request Desktop Site' under the address bar...tap on that & the desktop site should load.

Is your Safari screen cut off a bit at the sides? I notice that too on certain websites & usually switch my iPad to landscape mode which allows me to view more of the page without having to scroll sideways.

iPad Air not showing full screen after updating to ios 8.2.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.