Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why are "Events from my Mac" in iPhoto out of order

"Events from my Mac" do not sync to ipad and iPhone in the sort order specified in iPhoto??? They sync in random order and in a different order on each device. This makes using iPhoto irritating and finding a particular event impossible. I understand Apple is moving from iPhoto to Photo but until that date they need to support existing application. Its been this way for close to a year now and so many updates have not addressed it.

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.3)

Posted on Mar 28, 2015 9:15 AM

2 replies

Mar 28, 2015 11:24 AM in response to rmac1300

I understand Apple is moving from iPhoto to Photo but until that date they need to support existing application. Its been this way for close to a year now and so many updates have not addressed it.

It is evident, that the sequence of photos, events, albums, faces albums, etc on iOS devices is not considered to be an important feature on iOS devices by the Apple developers.

Send feedback to Apple using the feedback form. Apple - iPhoto - Feedback

Why are "Events from my Mac" in iPhoto out of order

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.