Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is the bose sound touch 20 compatible with iPod nano 7g?

I have a Bose soundtouch 20. I want to purchase the iPod nano 7th generation, but was not sure if it is compatible with the sound touch. It is bluetooth enabled, but would rather have some reassurance that it can be paired/connected before I go out to purchase a new iPod.

iPod nano

Posted on Mar 28, 2015 9:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 28, 2015 10:55 AM

Unless the Bose's Bluetooth implementation is non-standard you should be fine. My 7g nano works fine with a range of Bluetooth devices - Amazon portable speakers, Amazon Bluetooth hi-fi adapter, Vizio soundbar, ... Best bet, though, is to find a store that sells both and get them to demonstrate that they work together.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 28, 2015 10:55 AM in response to Love2Row

Unless the Bose's Bluetooth implementation is non-standard you should be fine. My 7g nano works fine with a range of Bluetooth devices - Amazon portable speakers, Amazon Bluetooth hi-fi adapter, Vizio soundbar, ... Best bet, though, is to find a store that sells both and get them to demonstrate that they work together.

Is the bose sound touch 20 compatible with iPod nano 7g?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.