Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I update to my changed Icloud ID and Passowrd in Windows Outlook 2010. It keeps asking for my old ID

I had to change my Icloud ID and Passworrd recently through my Iphone.. I also have Icloud linked to Windows Outlook 2010 on my computer. Outlook keeps asking for my old ID and password on the computer. How do I change the information in Outlook so I can link back up. Thanks for any help you can give.

VFRIO

Windows 7

Posted on Mar 28, 2015 10:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 31, 2015 9:18 AM

Hello vfrio,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

It sounds like you edited your existing Apple ID to a new email address and changed the password as well. To change this on your computer, you will need to sign out of the old account and into the new Apple ID in iCloud for Windows. Please use the attached article as a further reference.

What to do after you change your Apple ID email address or password - Apple Support

Windows PC

Open iCloud for Windows and click Sign Out.

• If you're signed out, sign in with your updated Apple ID or password. The data in iCloud will automatically appear on your device after you sign in.
  • If you're signed in with your previous Apple ID:
    1. Click Sign Out. Depending on what iCloud options are turned on, you'll be asked if you want to make copies or delete iCloud data (Contacts, Calendar, Reminders, Bookmarks, Photo Stream) from your PC. Click Delete. Your data will remain in iCloud and will be updated on your device when you sign in to iCloud again.
    2. Sign in with your updated Apple ID or password.

Have a great day,

Joe

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 31, 2015 9:18 AM in response to vfrio

Hello vfrio,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

It sounds like you edited your existing Apple ID to a new email address and changed the password as well. To change this on your computer, you will need to sign out of the old account and into the new Apple ID in iCloud for Windows. Please use the attached article as a further reference.

What to do after you change your Apple ID email address or password - Apple Support

Windows PC

Open iCloud for Windows and click Sign Out.

• If you're signed out, sign in with your updated Apple ID or password. The data in iCloud will automatically appear on your device after you sign in.
  • If you're signed in with your previous Apple ID:
    1. Click Sign Out. Depending on what iCloud options are turned on, you'll be asked if you want to make copies or delete iCloud data (Contacts, Calendar, Reminders, Bookmarks, Photo Stream) from your PC. Click Delete. Your data will remain in iCloud and will be updated on your device when you sign in to iCloud again.
    2. Sign in with your updated Apple ID or password.

Have a great day,

Joe

how do I update to my changed Icloud ID and Passowrd in Windows Outlook 2010. It keeps asking for my old ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.